Read, edit and backup personal information stored on any GSM SIM, 3G USIM, Iridium and Inmarsat cards. The software that accompanies the card reader is called "SIMple" and is available for free on the manufacturer's site. It provides the following functionality:
- compatible with all versions of Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- manage PLMN and FPLMN
- print SIM phonebook
- export contacts to CSV files
- edit fixed dialing numbers and last dialed numbers
- wipe SIM card, leaving no trace of private data
- make multiple copies of a SIM card
- manage PIN codes of a SIM card Lifetime warranty, free technical support and free updates are included.
Q: Can my SIM be empty?
A: The reader accesses the data stored on the SIM card, therefore you have to make sure that the information is stored on the SIM, rather than in the phone's internal memory. Configure your phone to keep the contacts and SMS on the SIM card, otherwise the card will not contain any data.
Q: Where do I get the software for the card reader?
A: The package only includes the reader, you will not receive an installation CD; the latest version of the software can be downloaded from the manufacturer's web-site.
USB GSM SIM, CDMA R-UIM, 3G USIM, Nextel iDEN, Iridium and Inmarsat SIM card reader and writer
Search, edit, add and delete phone entries in the SIM card; back-up and restore SIM cards
Compatible with SIM cards from any mobile operator and comes with a FREE license for SIMple
Exchange contacts with Outlook via CSV files
Manage PLMN to reduce roaming fees