Service Center 10.5 provides the same PC-Doctor diagnostic tools used by the world's top original equipment manufacturers to increase testing accuracy and troubleshoot more efficiently. Use Service Center to identify hardware issues-even intermittent ones-then complete your repairs and verify that problems no longer exist. Service Center generates professional reports for your customers with your logo, technician and contact information, list of tests performed, actions take to fix issues, as well as a complete system inventory that includes system model and serial number.
With hundreds of diagnostics, a BSOD analyzer, four testing environments -Windows, DOS, Bootable and Android Diagnostics- and the accompanying hardware loopback adapters, you will find problems quickly and accurately in order to provide the best possible experience for your customers.
Highlights in Service Center 10.5
• Fully compatible with Windows 10!
• Android diagnostics for versions 2.3-6.0. Support included for ARM, 64-bit ARM and Intel x86 based devices and for all form factors
• Updated Bootable diagnostics with support for Intel-based Apple Macs
• Multpurpose USB Device with increased storage and speed - Run Windows, DOS and Bootable Diagnostics with no installation required
• Bootable Diagnostics support for 64-bit UEFI Secure Boot enabled systems
• Drive wipe with multiple options and reporting-conforms to military standards. Now with Android factory reset option and NVMe support.
• Additional RAID support for MegaRAID and Areca controller models
• New Android 3D graphics testing
• Updated IPMI, CPU, USB 3.1 and other diagnostics with support for the latest chipsets
• Improved CPU and GPU/Video stress testing with increased loading
Over 500 tests across four diagnostic environments -Windows, DOS, Bootable, and Android Diagnostics- all from the included Multipurpose USB Device. Supports the latest Windows 10, Mac and Android devices!
Automated reports branded with your logo provide a complete and professional experience for your customers.
Powerful scripting capabilities to customize testing to your specific needs.
Drive Wipe and Drive Erase tools -written to DOD specifications- allow for the wiping of multiple drives simultaneously, and a BSOD analyzer to identify the offending device driver.
The loopback adapters -along with the optional power supply tester and PCI/miniPCI Post cards included with the Premier Kit- help you find problems fast. The professional canvas case keeps it all together!